So, I know am late in the game of facts. But you know what they say, better late than never. Anyway, I hope you have fun reading the post.
There are many things that people notice about me when they first see/meet me and there are many which they don’t. And here’s a list of 15 facts about me which may sound a little strange or weird but, are a part of me.
- A – Aloof: Many people tell me that they find it really hard to approach me. But, am also told that its only in the starting that they feel that way.
- L – Loud: I’ve been called a loud mouth for quite a long time now. This was pointed out by my friend who told me to whisper if I wanted to speak.
- L – Language: I’d love to learn as many languages as I could in this life time, the more versatile the better. I developed this love for languages because of music.
- T – Ticking: I enjoy ticking things off of a check list. There’s a sense of satisfaction about completing a task. Ah but then again I do cheat at times. Ha ha no regrets there. 😉
- H – Host: I’d rather be the host than being a guest. Why? No reason really.
- I – Igloo: I’ve always wondered what it felt like to live in one. And this is something I’ve had on my bucket list.
- N – Nights: They are always better than mornings because am more productive in the nights.Yup 😀 (Google)
- G – Glasses: This one isn’t a weird one but more like something I use everyday. And they feel like a part of my body now. So, I sort of cannot part with them anymore except for while I sleep.
- S – Signs: Reading into people’s signs is something that’s very interesting to me. I am bad at the game but, it’s an amazing way to understand what a person wants to communicate using all those creative signs of theirs.
- R – Road trips: This is a bucket list thing again. I’d love to go on road trips to as many places as I could.
- A – Antiques: More like vintage. I love the smell of old tattered but amazing books, would love to use one of those old cameras.Image from google.
- N – Naps: I love sleep. But, I don’t think naps are my thing. Every time I nap, I end up feeling even more sleepy or even worse there were times where I told myself it’d be a short nap of 10 minutes and had woken up after about 2-3 hours.
- D – Dazed: I’d be spacing out about 2 out of 5 times you see me. That’s just me being me living in an alternative world. Ha ha I am the worst friend you’d want only sometimes though.
- O – Obsess: I obsess over things very easily and also get over them. I don’t know if that’s a good thing.
- M – Maps: Maps are confusing to me. I’d rather a person tell me directions than I check for the route myself.
Well, I hope you’ve learnt a bit more about the weird me through this post. That’s all I have for you today. I hope you’re having an amazing day/night whenever it is for you.
Like always I’ll keep my outro simple, leave me a comment on one of your weird facts or if we have anything in common. Leave a like and click the share button if you’ve enjoyed it and would like to share the post.